And with our inaugural class, it’s time to get cookin', Wicked Healthy style. Blow your guests away with your ninja-hosting skills this holiday season. Hang out with Chef Chad in his kitchen and he'll show ya a full wicked healthy party menu with more than 20 killer recipes. These easy-to-follow videos will highlight:
- Late night munchies and a bunch of party snacks, wicked style.
- The endless possibilities of canapés. Get to know a ton of canapé bases, spreads and garnishes (This video alone is enough to throw a bangin' party!).
- A variety of kick-ass dumplings (the perfect party food). Chad will make homemade dumpling dough and show you a variety of fillings and sauces to pair with them.
- Throw a taco party with hearty handhelds- learn to make fresh tortillas and some favorite breakfast (or anytime) tacos.
- Grab some paper towels and pass around some sloppy sliders that will appeal to any crowd.
- Spoons, boats, shooters, skewers and so much more!
Chef Chad Sarno is co-founder of Wicked Healthy. He is currently the VP of Culinary at Good Catch Foods, whose mission is to create “seafood without sacrifice”, by creating a 100% plant-based seafood line launching early 2019. Chad was formerly the VP of Plant-Based Education and Culinary Wellness at Rouxbe, the world’s largest online cooking school. Prior to this, he spent several years as Global Healthy Eating Coordinator and media spokesperson for Whole Foods Markets’ Healthy Eating program. He was Executive Chef of SAF Restaurants launching the first international brand of vegan restaurants in Istanbul, Munich, and London. Chad continues to consult with manufacturers, retailers, and restaurants that are looking to incorporate more plants to their offerings.
Chad is the co-author of The Wicked Healthy Cookbook, The Whole Foods Cookbook, and the New York Times bestselling cookbook, Crazy Sexy Kitchen with Kris Carr.
Cook with us for a cause!
100% of profits from this class will go to charity. Learn to cook wicked good stuff and support organizations rocking it in the plant-based world.